
My daughter's new
Tepee with potted tulips.

Raised beds the tall one isn't complete yet.

This is a picture of the garage that we tore down last year, this is where the raised beds are now. It was a great weekend. We got the yard picked up, for the most part. We sectioned off the beds and planted some new things, it is probably a little early but I have a lot more seeds if I need to replant.
I even had time to play catch with my 13 year old daughter. She isn't allowed to throw full speed anymore since she broke my nose last year. I still duck when I see the ball coming at me. She wants to be outfielder. I think that is a good spot for her as she has a heck of a throw. Plus she is left handed and likes to run.
No comments:
Post a Comment