Goodies available at the Knoxville, IA farmers market Saturday mornings. Also at the Next Chapter in Knoxville, IA.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Another day
Well today I filled in most of my raised beds. I only went out to watch my little girl play but the mood caught me so I thought why not get busy. I also went to my mom's rental that is for sale and discovered some bulbs in buckets starting to come to life, so I took them home. I planted the tulips in a pot. The other bulbs I started to plant in pots until I discovered there were way too many. So I lined my driveway fence line with them. In the past 3 years I have planted numerous things here to no avail. I can't even get native born Iowa wild flowers to grow here. Well since the bulbs decided to come to life in a large heap with no soil I am guessing they stand a good chance. If only I knew what they were. A couple of days ago I got the red currents and elderberry plants so went ahead and planted them, along with the asparagus. The idea I had the other day about the ice cream cones, I can't get far without a waffle iron, so I bought one yesterday. Now if I can find time to try them out! Today I had an order for 12 raspberry white chocolate muffins and 12 peaches n cream muffins. I was supposed to make sugar cookies but that didn't happen, I hope to do that tomorrow. Emily is worn out and said, "I need to go night night," it was 6:15. I gave her a bath and read her to sleep. I hope to do the same myself soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment