Website counter

Friday, April 8, 2011

spring cleaning

Well, this is a blog about nothing. Just filling space. I cleaned my house. I rearranged my livingroom to make it more "springy". My husband threatened to bring the TV back out to the livingroom from the back room. Is it odd that I said "No, I like it there"? I get so much more done with it out of my way. I entered a contest for a new kitchen. After the deadline I will post my essay. I would tell you which contest but I don't want anymore competition than necessary. Sorry out there but no one needs a new kitchen redue more than I. We have decided to move our bedroom furniture to give it a new look with out spending any money. Unfortunately we will be moving our bed so our feet aim to the door. I know that is a fung shui no no but I guess I like testing fate, plus I really don't believe in it. I also dusted. I am embarrassed to say there was a quarter of an inch of dust on a painting I had in my room. The highlight of the day was when the 2 year old looked in a mirror and said with a smile, "I'm a pretty sissy." Perhaps I will have more interesting things to enlighten you with tomorrow since it is supposed to be almost 80 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment